New service area will be serving your community soon.
As of 05/27/2019 all fares are priced based on time and distance.
Fares may vary due to time of day, day of the week, road conditions.
Rates are calculated prior to ride based on statistical data.
Minimum fare is $17.
Fares include up to 2 passengers.
About Bubbl Greenwich
Bubbl Greenwich is owned and operated, by local Greenwich resident, Andi Cosby. Andi lives in Old Greenwich with her husband Matt and their three children. She understands firsthand how stressful it is to get everyone where they need to be.
Bubbl Greenwich wants to help remove some of the unnecessary stress from your family, truly Bubbl wrapping them in safe trusted Bubbl rides.
- Minimum base fare service area is approximately 5 mile radius from the intersection of Scofield St. and Valley Rd. in Cos Cob.
- Minimum base fare service area covers approximately from the Connecticut/New York border at I-95 up to the Merritt Pkwy to the center of downtown Stamford.
Bubbl Rides - Standard Policies
- All fares are based on time and distance calculations.
- Multiple stops are available. They can be booked online or on our App. If you need additional assistance, please call us.
- Prices include 2 passengers. $5 for each additional passenger.
- $8 Escort Fee.
- $5 per 10 minutes late waiting fee. We allow for a 10-minute grace period at pick up.
- Maximum number of passenger for standard ride is 4.
- $7 per car seat or booster seat request.
- $5 Surcharge Pets must be accompanied by owner, in a kennel, and fit in a standard sized vehicle. We are happy to transport Service Dogs. $12 Surcharge for Pets who are uncrated.
- Please call office for additional quotes.
- $5 booking fee added for rides should you ask Bubbl staff book for you. All rides can be booked via our web APP or iOS APP.
- Same day up to 4 hours before pick-up time: full fare charged
- Same day over 4-hour notice: up to 50% of one way fare may be charged
- Next day up to 24-hour notice: may be charged $8 fee
- More than 24-hour notice: No fee
Ride Change Requests and New Ride Bookings:
(all based on availability)
- Same day up to 4 hours before pick-up time: $10 fee
- Same day over 4-hour notice up to 24-hour notice : may be charged $10 fee
- More than 24-hour notice: No fee
- Chelsea Piers to/from $20 each way
- Whitby School to/from $22 each way
- Sacred Heart Greenwich School to/from $22 each way
- Hourly Service
$60 per hour in Bubbl area (minimum one hour, prorated after first hour)
$75 per hour outside Bubbl area (minimum one hour, prorated after first hour)
Dash: Keeping your deliveries safe
Put your business in our safe hands
Bubbl Dash is the safest and most unique transportation and delivery service around. You can trust us to get all of your important deliveries to and from wherever they need to be, safely and securely.
Driven by those who are safety advocates within our communities, Bubbl Dash is a division of Bubbl, The Safest Ride in Town. It is your onestop transportation solution to get your valuable cargo – loved ones AND documents, merchandise, etc – to their final destination in a simple and hassle-free way.
You can be confident in the integrity and reliability of Team Bubbl. We’ve got you covered.
Bubbl Dash drivers are company employees. In addition to being an off-duty and retired police officer, they are thoroughly vetted through drug screens, motor vehicle reports, and the criminal history process.
All vehicles are company inspected and approved by the Bubbl team.
Bubbl has taken the best of technology and partnered it with the best drivers, pricing structure and the highest service standards.
All Dash deliveries are priced based on time/distance and urgency of time required.
For Deliveries with 8 hours or more advance booking.
For Deliveries due with 4 hours of booking.
For Deliveries due within 2 hours of booking.
All other deliveries are calculated by time and distance. Fares listed above are the minimum fare requirement.